What Real Estate Agents Need To Know Now
“What Real Estate Agents Need To Know Now” provides a substantial review of selected recent changes in real estate and related law that licensees will face as part of their practice, or must rely on to more completely serve clients.
It focuses on current, pending, or proposed legislation; federal and state court case law; and federal and state agency rules and regulations, policy statements, enforcement announcements, and operational decisions.
This Polley Associates’ 3-1/2-hour lecture-and demonstration presentation advises licensees on what experts say they should consider as best practices to ensure compliance with the legal changes and requirements discussed. It offers guidance on avoiding traps and pitfalls that represent potential state or federal agency and other regulatory violations. It provides checklists of action intended to be a “quick-glance” concise summary of most relevant and accurate “do’s and don’ts” for practitioners and (where appropriate) their clients and prospects.
Course State Approval: Continuing education for Pennsylvania real estate broker and salesperson license renewal.
This is a one-day, 7-hour, live classroom course. No post-course exam is given. It is approved by, and meets 7 hours of continuing education requirements set by, the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission. It can be combined with other courses to fulfill all 14 hours of continuing education required by the Commission for a real estate salesperson’s or broker’s biennial license renewal during the 2016-2018 cycle that ends at midnight on May 31, 2018.
Price: $35 (limited time only)
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.
- PA Continuing Education: What’s That Course About?
- PA Continuing Education: Live Course Attendance
- PA Continuing Education: License Renewal And Reactivation
- PA Continuing Education: License Renewal Online
- PA Continuing Education: First-Timer Requirements
- PA Continuing Education: Re-Activate A License In Escrow
Find Courses For:
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salespersons and Brokers CE
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salespersons’ First-Timer CE
- CE For Pennsylvania Commercial Real Estate Practitioners