NEWTOWN SQUARE PA – Real estate sales and broker licensees, and consumers too, often ask us where to find online calculators to accomplish real estate-specific tasks.
Real estate investors, in particular – whether they’re licensed or not – are big users of these readily available and often free online tools. A complete financial analysis is often the only way to separate the best real estate deal from a herd of what seems to be similar offerings. A calculator worth its salt can help sellers and buyers alike avoid long-term financial problems.
Here’s a list of Polley Associates‘ favorites, current as of March 4, 2019, and assembled for your convenience:
- Mortgage amortization calculator at HSH Associates.
- Mortgage calculator at BankRate.com.
- Home affordability estimator at HSH Associates.
- How much house can I afford?, at BankRate.com
- Private mortgage insurance cost calculator at HSH Associates.
- Mortgage refinancing calculator at HSH Associates.
- Mortgage annual percentage rate (APR) calculator at LocalLender.info
- Mortgage early payoff and extra payment calculator at LocalLender.info
- Mortgage loan tax deduction calculator at LocalLender.info
- Home equity loan calculator at LocalLender.info
- Credit grade calculator at HSH Associates.
If there are online calculators you particularly like, and they’re not listed here, let us know where to find them! Just drop a note into the comments section here on the blog, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to look at and add them to the list!
Photo from Google Images