Best Start: An entry-level real estate business development program
The first 90 days are the most critical for newcomers to real estate sales. They succeed in getting a license but lack basic knowledge of the real estate business or salesmanship, and so become discouraged and leave the field before enjoying success.
Our live 6-hour Best Start seminar endeavors to ensure that won’t happen to you. Best Start is specifically geared toward those who are in the process of earning their real estate license and are preparing to enter the business. Our instructor walks you through the real estate business step-by-step, from choosing a broker, to finding and working with prospects and clients, to setting up your real estate business affairs, to earning that first commission check!
It’s part of Polley Associates’ Career Start Plus package
Best Start is included at no additional charge in the Polley Associates’ Career Start Plus package, our most popular option for newcomers. With Career Start Plus in eastern Pennsylvania, for a total of only $620, you also receive:
- The Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission‘s two required sales licensing courses, Real Estate Practice and Real Estate Fundamentals, for a total of 75 hours of live classroom licensing education;
- A detailed textbook, chock-full of explanations and details you’ll need to know, along with a problem-solving workbook; each is used in both courses;
- Polley’s time-tested live 6-hour Sales Exam Prep class. It bolsters your confidence in test-taking, and also teaches you tips and strategies to choose the right answer to questions from several other near-right-but-misleading ones;
- The “Guide to the PSI Exam,” by Lawrence Sager. It’s a comprehensive and valuable study tool that includes more than 650 exam-style questions and three practice exams. You’ll have a good feel for what the exam is like, before you take it!
- Polley Associates’ exclusive digital download of real estate vocabulary and its accompanying workbook;
- Hot off the presses, the new book by author and successful real estate agent Shelley Zavitz, “Your First 365 Days In Real Estate.” It’s been described as an “honest, eye-opening, and completely practical insider’s guide (that) shows you how to get where you want to be … even if you’re starting from nothing.”
The Career Start Plus package is slightly different for western Pennsylvania, with a greater emphasis on home study materials.
If purchased separately, Best Start costs $85.
Best Start is held bi-monthly (January, March, May, July, September and November; see the current schedule) on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in our classrooms in Newtown Square. For more information, call toll-free (800) 220-2789.
Why This Class Is Worth Your Time
Unlike the Fundamentals and Practice courses – which supply information you need to obtain a real estate sales license in Pennsylvania – Best Start gives you information on how to get started and be successful in the business. Among topics usually covered are:
- How brokers recruit, interview and choose salespeople, and how salespeople can choose brokers.
- How to create a marketing strategy that sells your services as an agent.
- How to choose the best marketing methods (including some that are free or cost only pennies per prospect).
- How to manage your real estate business, including budgeting, insurance, tax, and retirement planning.
This is not your father’s sales training program! We engage our Best Start students with fun and interactive presentations, slides, videos, and practice exercises. You’ll enjoy Best Start as a learning experience.
Also find classes for:
Photo from Google Images
Last updated 20190708