Best Start: An entry-level real estate business development program
The first 90 days are the most critical for newcomers to real estate sales. They succeed in getting a license but lack basic knowledge of the real estate business or salesmanship, and so become discouraged and leave the field before enjoying success.
Our Best Start seminar endeavors to ensure that won’t happen to you. Best Start is specifically geared toward those who are in the process of earning their real estate license (they have completed either the Real Estate Practice or Real Estate Fundamentals courses) and are preparing to enter the business.
Best Start is included at no additional charge in the Polley Associates’ Career Start package, our most popular option for newcomers. If purchased separately, Best Start costs $100.
The seminar is held bi-monthly (January, March, May, July, September and November; see the current schedule) on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in our classrooms in Newtown Square. This is a total of 6 hours of instruction in a single day. For more information, call toll-free (800) 220-2789.
Why Best Start Is Worth Your Time
Unlike the Fundamentals and Practice courses – which supplied information you needed to obtain a real estate sales license in Pennsylvania – Best Start gives you information on how to get started and be successful in the business. Among topics covered at the instructor’s discretion are:
- The Internet’s impact on the real estate business and how it affects you as an agent.
- Why you need your own website to attract prospects and clients.
- How to create a marketing strategy that sells your services as an agent.
- How to choose the best marketing methods (including some that are free or cost only pennies per prospect).
- How to manage your real estate business, including budgeting, insurance, tax, and retirement planning.
- How brokers recruit, interview and choose salespeople, and how salespeople can choose brokers.
- How to approach and work with mentors in a real estate office.
This is not your father’s sales training program! We engage our Best Start students with fun and interactive presentations, slides, videos, and practice exercises. You’ll enjoy Best Start as a learning experience.
Find Courses For:
Photo from Google Images