When enrolling, you agree to be bound by these policies:
Class or course reservations
- Enrollments may be limited. All enrollments are accepted on a first-paid, first-confirmed basis. A learner has not reserved a place in a class or a course until registration is complete and the appropriate tuition is paid in full.
- Polley Associates may have to cancel classes due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If this should occur, all fees will be refunded.
- In all circumstances, Polley Associates’ liability to issue a refund – if warranted – is limited to within 12 months of the original purchase date of any product or course, unless otherwise stated elsewhere.
- If a learner withdraws at any time from, or decides to not proceed with, any Polley course other than those required for real estate sales licensing, no refund will be made. Instead, the tuition paid can be credited toward fees for a future Polley Associates’ course, which must be completed within 12 months of the original purchase date.
- There is no refund on Sales Exam Prep or Broker Exam Prep tuition.
- If a learner withdraws from the Real Estate Practice and/or Real Estate Fundamentals sales licensing courses before the first class session, a $5 processing fee will be charged for each registered course. If a learner withdraws before the 2nd class session, a $50 fee will be charged. No refund will be made after the beginning of the 2nd class session.
- Career Start participants who seek a refund for Real Estate Fundamentals and/or Real Estate Practice will be charged full retail price for the “Vocabulary of Real Estate” audio materials.
- There is no refund on books or digital media in any form.
Returned check charges
- There is a $35 charge for returned checks.
Other applicable policies
- Other enrollment and refund limitations or exceptions may apply.