These are our policies concerning privacy and the use of our website or other forms of communication.
1) Polley Associates (also identified herein as “we” and “us” and “our”) has adopted a set of information management guidelines that serve as the basis for our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that technologies employed by Polley Associates – including, but not limited to, the Internet, audio and video communication, and postal and electronic mail and text delivery – are rapidly evolving. Accordingly, these guidelines are subject to change. Changes will be posted on Polley Associates’ website(s).
2) Polley Associates respects the privacy of anyone expressing interest in or purchasing its services or products, or visiting its websites. In contacts with the public, no effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge.
3) When individuals request information about Polley Associates’ services or products, we may require them to supply address, telephone, e-mail or other personal information that allows us to send, by various means of transmission, materials intended to fulfill that request.
4) When individuals purchase Polley Associates’ services or products, we may require them to supply address, telephone, e-mail or other personal information in order to process purchases, as well as personal financial information needed to complete a transaction. Because some of our services or products involve either or both regulations and/or licensure in various states; third-party processing of financial transactions, and in some cases third-party vendor provision of those services or products, individuals by virtue of a purchase acknowledge and give us their implicit approval to disseminate information we collect to public or private agencies or organizations as we may deem necessary.
5) When individuals visit a Polley Associates’ website, we may require them to supply – as part of a registration or entry process — address, telephone, e-mail or other personal information before using the site or a portion of it. Polley Associates also may employ “cookies” to anonymously track web site visitors and their site usage for our own internal analytical purposes.
6) On occasion, Polley Associates also may collect additional personal information from website users in optional contest and survey forms. On these occasions some personal information we request is voluntary.
7) No personal information collected as cited in the above-mentioned paragraphs is shared with unrelated third parties (except as specified in Numbered Paragraph 4 of this statement, or unless we are compelled to do so by law). No personal information collected as cited in the above-mentioned paragraphs is sold to third parties.
8) Demographic information provided to Polley Associates may be combined with other information, including but not limited to website usage reports, to profile, in aggregate form, our customers and website users, and their preferences in Polley Associates’ services, products, and website content and advertising. Profiles may be used for product development purposes. With website visitors, Polley Associates also logs browser domain names and IP addresses (the location of your computer on the Internet), but not e-mail addresses unless voluntarily supplied, for systems administration and troubleshooting, and to determine in the aggregate what pages users access or visit. This information may be disclosed to advertisers or other partners in aggregate form only.
9) Polley Associates may use the postal or e-mail addresses it collects to periodically send promotional mail or e-mail about services or products it offers. Polley Associates may contact individuals regarding their account status or changes to their registrations.
10) Upon request, Polley Associates will remove the names of and information about individuals from its promotional mail or e-mail databases. Individuals also can indicate, either at the time information is submitted or after such promotional mail or e-mail is received, that they do not wish to receive such promotional mail or e-mail from Polley Associates. We will change or correct personal information that the individuals who submitted such information state is erroneous.
Polley Associates is not responsible for the services, products, privacy policies or content of its partners, advertisers, vendors, or of websites to which it may link.