CompuCram Prepares You For The NJ License Exam
New Jersey’s Instructions On The Subject
For Pennsylvania-licensed real estate salespersons who wish to obtain a sales license in New Jersey, the New Jersey State Real Estate Commission has issued a one-page guide on the topic (below).
How Polley Associates Makes The Task Easier
Most Pennsylvania licensees are interested in the “Second Option,” obtaining a waiver, mentioned above. Polley Associates can assist you in these ways:
We currently offer three “broker pre-licensure” courses to which New Jersey refers. Taking any one of these 15-hour courses fulfills the New Jersey education requirement. All can be used to fulfill the 14-hour continuing education requirement for PA license renewal. All have additional value as 1 credit toward obtaining a PA broker license. All are “designation courses,” meaning they either result in or are part of securing a real estate designation. They are
- Accredited Buyer Representation;
- Seller Representative Specialist; and
- Senior Real Estate Specialist.
Upon successful completion of a course, Polley will e-mail you a printable transcript for attachment to your waiver application.
- Find the “New Jersey Salesperson Waiver Application” (cited above).
- Request a “Certificate of License History from the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission (referred to above by New Jersey as a “Certificate of Licensure). For more information, see this page.
If your waiver is approved by New Jersey, you will be required to take both the national and state portions of the state licensing exam. If you prefer to study from a book:
- For the national portion, Polley sells the “Guide To Passing The PSI Real Estate Exam” for $39.95. It is available in stock in our Newtown Square PA office, and can be shipped for an additional fee. Order it by calling us at 610-353-6776 or toll-free at 800-220-2789.
- For the state portion, Polley sells the “Real Estate Exam Prep Guide New Jersey” for $25. It also is available in stock in our Newtown Square PA office, and can be shipped for an additional fee. Order it by calling us at 610-353-6776 or toll-free at 800-220-2789.
If you prefer to prepare online, Polley sells a combination national-and-state New Jersey exam prep product (see the video above) called “NJ CompuCram” for $79. Find it here.
You May Find This Polley Blog Entry Helpful
Last updated 20180912