I’ve already got a college degree. Why won’t that do?

About Your College Degree ...Pennsylvania law requires its specific education – Real Estate Fundamentals and Real Estate Practice – be completed and successfully passed before you can be licensed. You may already have a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree in any subject, but unless you majored in real estate it’s unlikely that education will qualify you to take the state real estate licensing exam.

The exception (hey, what would life be without exceptions?) is if you are a practicing attorney in Pennsylvania.
If so, you should read this.

Find Courses For:

Photo from Google Images