Why should I be interested in PA Broker Exam Prep?
Polley Associates’ Pennsylvania Broker Exam Prep Class will increase your test-taking skills, provide targeted study materials, ensure you study the right information, and identify weak areas in your knowledge base.
You will benefit from our veterans instructors’ extensive knowledge about the PSI broker exam content and format. Our class helps you identify how to focus your study time and effort. You’ll learn not only components of the test, but the strategies that help you differentiate the CORRECT answer from purposely misleading ones.
Our exam prep class is fully up-to-date and reflects the current PSI Exams National and State-Specific content outlines.
What materials are included in the course?
- Six-hour Exam Prep Class, covering both the PA State-Specific Content and the National Content;
- Polley’s Broker Prep Manual (a $30 retail value);
- Polley’s Broker Scenario Supplement (a $10 retail value);
- Guide to Passing the PSI Real Estate Exam, by Lawrence Sager (a $39 retail value); and the
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Exam Prep guide (a $28 retail value).
Polley Associates has been providing this test-taking edge since 1971. Thousands of Pennsylvania’s real estate licensees have succeeded thanks to our broker prep class.
Tuition price includes all class materials. Registration and pre-payment are required for this course. All enrollments are subject to Polley policies. Polley’s real estate broker prep class is offered on a bi-monthly basis at our Newtown Square location only.
- Download a copy of the PSI Broker Candidate Information Bulletin from the PSIExams.com website. It provides you with information about the examination and application process to become a real estate broker licensee in Pennsylvania.
- Want to study online, rather than in a classroom? No problem! You’ll want to enroll in Polley’s Real Estate Broker Exam Prep CompuCram (National + Pennsylvania) class.