Finally, You’ll Take A Certified Appraiser Examination
Depending on the certification sought, qualified applicants will take different exams to become either a certified resident or certified general appraiser. A passing grade is a score of 75 or better. You will qualify to take either exam only after you have fully and adequately completed all the steps outlined earlier to become a certified residential appraiser or certified general appraiser.
Articles in this series:
- The First Step Toward Certification
- The Basics On What Appraisers Do
- What Kind Of Appraiser Do You Want To Be?
- Gaining Field Work Experience
- Taking The Certification Exam
Last update 20180702; illustration from Google Images