Residential Property Management
“Residential Property Management” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission–developed course useful in obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
After taking this course, the student will be able to:
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-developed for PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.
See what’s available now!
Read Learners’ Reviews of Residential Property Management
- “Great course for new investors. Learned all the do’s and don’ts of renting.” Instructor Joe Summers was “outstanding as usual. Very engaging and informative.” From David, Philadelphia, 20190416.
- “Informative on materials that pertains to becoming a property manager.” Instructor Joe Summers was “knowledgeable of the material.” From John, Philadelphia, 20190416.
- Instructor Joe Summers “kept everyone engaged. He focuses on pertinent information and delivers it in an entertaining and interactive way. We have all enjoyed this class. Will take all of Joe’s courses.” From Kim, Philadelphia, 20190416.
- “Love this instructor. The engagement makes it fun!” From Christina, Sharon Hill PA, 20190416. Taught by Joe Summers.
Last updated 20190531