Real Estate Law
“Real Estate Law” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission course required to obtain a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
This technical and often confusing topic is reduced to an understandable level for competent applications.
Some of the topics that will be covered in Real Estate Law include: “Legalese” (Terminology), historical perspective of property rights, acquisition by title, instruments of conveyance (settlement), agreements of sale, deeds, financial considerations, documents of financing.
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-required for PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.
See what’s available now!
Read Learners’ Reviews of Real Estate Law
- No reviews yet! Can we ask for yours? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Last updated 20190606