Basic Appraisal Procedures
“Basic Appraisal Procedures” is a Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission–developed course useful in obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
After taking this course, the student will be able to:
- This is a four-day, 30-hour course.
- It is categorized as Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission-developed for use in PA Broker Licensing. See the Polley Associates free Pennsylvania Broker Guide for more information.
- It is worth two credits toward earning a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
- Depending on Commission requirements issued during any renewal cycle, it has the potential to fulfill up to 14 hours of mandatory continuing education for salesperson’s or broker’s license renewal.
Student Material: This course may be accompanied by in-class materials distributed by Polley Associates.
See what’s available now!
Read Learners’ Reviews of Basic Appraisal Procedures
- No reviews yet! Can we ask for yours? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 20190606