We are always interested in hearing from those seeking to become an instructor. Openings occur at varying times for varying locations and positions, so if you think you’d be a good fit and want to join our applicant pool for future consideration, please reach out!
Primary Job Responsibilities of Instructors:
- Effective delivery of required content material to students
- Maintain accurate student records for attendance that comply with school policy and state law
- Effectively manage student course materials for distribution
- Follow curriculum provided while leading lessons in a well-paced manner to allow for optimal learning
- Lead classroom discussions and activities that enhance student learning and experience
- Provide appropriate support for students, including answering student questions or supplementing course learning with self-made materials or activities as needed
- Creating a safe, positive, and respectful learning environment for all students by establishing rapport, class expectations, and learning guidelines
- Communicating and collaborating with other Polley Associates’ instructors and staff as needed to improve instructional outcomes
- Self-reflection and periodic evaluation of instructional strategies and success both formally and informally to improve instructional outcomes
Qualified Applicants should possess*:
- Experience in the field (real estate or appraisal)
- PA Real Estate License (Salesperson or Broker preferred)
- Prior teaching experience or training in large group
- In-depth knowledge of national and state-specific real estate and/or appraisal principles and practices
- Proficiency with standard technology to be used for instruction
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct presentations for both small and large-group instruction
- Ability to adapt instruction as necessary to meet the needs of the students
*Exceptions may be made based on training, education, and experience
Minimum Pay: $25+ per instructional hour, negotiable based on prior experience
To apply for this position, applicants should submit the following:
- cover letter
- names of three current professional references (including telephone numbers and email addresses)
- appropriate transcripts from related trainings, courses, or college/universities attended (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for review process).
Please include any other documents you feel may be relevant to show your qualifications for this position.
Submit all information to: email@example.com; Subject: Instructor Application
Openings occur at varying times. This page is not indicative of any positions being available at a given time.
Prior to any offer, applicants must complete a successful interview(s) and prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate may be required to submit to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification and criminal background check.
Polley Associates is building a diverse learning community and encourages minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. AA/EEO.